Most successful businesses have one thing in common. They have a strong brand that keeps people coming back for more.
You may think that a brand is just a logo but it is so much more than that! It is the true personality of the business!
Here are our top 5 tips for creating a memorable brand:
- Give your brand a personality. If your brand was a person have a how would you describe them ie fun and energetic, or sophisticated and sleek?
- Make sure your branding is consistent across all elements, business, cards, website, social media, brochures, signage etc. Without consistency you look unprofessional and your potential customers are less likely to remember you.
- As your brand is such a critical element to your business it is highly recommended you invest in a professional graphic designer. For smaller jobs like social media posts you could use a DIY FREE program like CANVA, but make sure you are consistent with your brands look and feel.
- Provide a detailed brief to your graphic designer including ideas around brand personality, designs you like and your target audience. This will ensure your designer will stay on the right track with your designs and provide you with the best possible outcome. The more information you provide the better.
- Finally, ensure that your designer provides you with a style guide that includes colors, font and examples of how your logo can be used.